*Orders over $29.99 Free Shipping to the US
|(3-5 Business Days)
How long does the order process?
- Your order information will be sent to our overseas warehouse within 24 hours for arranging a timely shipment of your package. Once processed, you are not able to change your order information or cancel your order.
- If you need any help with your order, please contact our customer service staff via e-mail [email@example.com] within 24 hours from the time of your purchase. If our customer service staff doesn’t get your confirmation of our solution within the next 48 hours from our reply, we will continue processing your order and sending out your package.
- Our overseas warehouse will process your order within 1-3 business days.
How long does delivery take?
3-5 business days.
What countries do you ship to?
US and Canada only.
We cannot deliver to the following areas:
- American Samoa
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Marshall Islands
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Armed Forces Americas
- Armed Forces Europe
- Armed Forces Pacific
Thank you for your understanding.
I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used, depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipment once the product is en route.
What do I need to do when I received a different product than what I ordered?
Please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than expected due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
* Please enter the correct address. Wrong and imcomplete address will affect your delivery, and the customer will be responsible for failed delivery.